I finally got some more shelves put up in my craft room. I was tired of having boxes and boxes of stuff all over my floor. I wasn't able to wheel around in my chair from table to table!! I still need to get a few more shelves, but these will have to do for now. I did post some pictures of my craft room a while back....you can see the label for it on the side of my blog or click HERE.
In the 3 drawers below the envelopes are my 12x12 scraps, rub-ons, tag sheets from SU! and other misc. things that I don't know where to put. The the right of the 12x12 scraps in the white box is my acrylic and unmounted stamps. Some are in CD cases, but I don't like that one whole stamps set doesn't fit in the cases. I need to come up with another way to store them, but for now that are all just thrown in a box. Any suggestions on how to store them??
On top of my acrylic/unmounted stamps is my Xyron machine. Ya know....I just had to have this and used my 40% of coupon at JoAnn's to get it and I have NEVER used the machine!! I guess I'm just not sure what to use it for. I just use my regular 'ole Mono adhesive. If you have one of these, what do you use your's for?
In the 4 photo boxes with the pink lids, 2 are empty, one has spare ribbon and one has my keepsakes in it.....notes, cards, letters, ticketstubs, etc. The the right of the 2 photo storage boxes in my Cuttlebug machine and in the 3 drawers below the machine are my folders & dies. I like to have it at an arms reach because I use it all the time!
Below the shelf on the table is a carosel of junk...I mean stuff. I picked this up at Hobby Lobby, thinking it would be great to put things in for a craft show.....if I was to ever do one. It was supposed to be $30 or $40, but it was mismarked for $19.99 and then I got to use my 40% off coupon. I couldn't pass it up!! Eyelets and brads from a share that I did, along with ribbon on clothespins, embossing powders, misc. tools, sanding tools, and other glues/adhesives.....ModPodge, E6000, spray adhesive, sealants, Scotch Tacky adhesive, cleaner refill, etc. Behind the carosel is my heat gun hanging on the arm of the shelving. Next is obviously the sewing machine. I wanted to get it out on my table so that I actually use it. I have never sewn on cards before so I thought I would give it a try. Does anyone know if you have to have a special needle/certain size to sew on paper or not?
Well, that is post #1 of my craft room. I have plenty more to show you, but I'll save it for another day. I've asked a couple of questions in red. If you have any answers or suggestions, please email me or leave me a comment. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!



No comments:
Post a Comment