Monday, March 31, 2008

Coaster Calendar

This is a coaster calendar that I made recently. I really like the Fall Flowers DS paper, along with the Time Well Spent stamp set.....I actually use this stamp set quite a bit....it must be because the saying says it all! I got these mini calendars at a local craft store. There is also a magnet on the back in case someone wanted to hang this on their refridgerator. Sorry for the short post today......Off to get ready to take Emerson to the doctor. We think she has a dairy allergy.....poor girl....her favorite thing is Strawberry milk!! Thanks for looking! If you have sunshine, please send this way! LOL!



Supplies:
Paper: Fall Flowers DS, Really Rust, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Ink: Black StazOn, Old Olive, Soft Sky
Accessories: chipboard coasters, oval Old Olive eyelets, Soft Sky double stitch ribbon, calendar, magnet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a frequent stalker of your blog and this calendar is adorable!! I've got a bunch of coasters....this would make a cute gift!! (If I can find those calendars!)

Hope your daughter does not have a dairy allergy!! Food allergies are a pain in the butt - I've got a nut allergy! Good luck!

Melissa