Monday, March 10, 2008

Zoofari Rhino

Here is one of the cards I was able to make while hiding out in my craft room yesterday. This is for one of Emerson's friends who turns 3 in a couple of weeks. My mojo wasn't quite working when I first woke up yesterday, so I picked some paper, and then went from there. I wouldn't have thought these colors went together at all, but I just went with it! I think it's turned out pretty cute....nothing fancy (do I say that too much? I think that should be my blog title!!), but I figured it's just for a 3 year old boy, so he won't care if it's not all fancied up!

With having 2 girls, I struggle when I have to come up with something for a boy or doing a gender neutral baby card. The girly stuff just seems to flow. I figured boy = animals and pulled out my Zoofari set. I know some people don't really care for this set or even think the birds in the set look constipated, but I think the animals are cute :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Zoofari, Small Script
Paper: SU!-Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White; DCWV-The Stack III
Ink: Black StazOn, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Large & small oval punches, tag corner punch, watercolor pencils, gamsol & blending stump, diamond stickles (for teeth), silver brads

No comments: