Saturday, March 22, 2008

Craft Room - Embellishments

Well, I think I jinxed us here in Michigan. In my last post, I talked about it looking like Spring and the snow finally melting. Well, we got a huge snow storm yesterday and we are all covered in the white stuff again! Will it ever end?!?!?!?

Okay, I digress. This is where I store most of my embellishments. I picked up this shelving unit at a local flower/craft store when they were re-doing their shelving. It can be hung up on the wall, but this works for me right now just sitting on the table. The little jars are baby food jars and I spray painted the lids black.


I store my eyelets and brads in this "tic-tac" style organizer (see pic. below). My SU! ones are labeled so I know the exact color. I have 3 of them and they are almost all full! My flowers are stored in misc. jar or paint buckets. Whatever I have around and will fit flowers, is what I use :) I have tons of eyelets and brads that I got from a share a while back and they are currently stored in mini zip lock baggies. I don't have nearly enough "tic-tac" containers to store them all in yet, so I have just left them in the bags.

Believe it or not, I have more craft room pictures to show you. Stay tuned!!


No comments: