I posted this picture back when I first started my blog, but have added some things since then and also labeled the picture, so I thought I would re-post it.
The desk is from my husband when he was a kid. I repainted it white and put new hardware on it. The desk was VERY narrow and didn't give me much room to work, so I put a piece of melamine board on top to give me more surface area (it still isn't enough, but I'm making do!) You can see my ink caddy on the left, which is totally full, not just of SU stamps, but all my StazOn, Tim Holtz Distress Pads, VersaMark, craft pads, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to store additional ink pads? I'm slowly replacing my Spots with the regular ink pads and therefore have no place to store my non-SU! stamp pads. How do I store them?
I absolutely love the ribbon holder on my desk. My mother works at a dentist office and it used to be a sticker roll holder they used to give stickers to the kids. It's perfect for ribbon. I wish I had another one! This holds the ribbon I use the most. The is also a small dish to the left of the ribbon that holds all my little scraps of ribbon. I decided that if it was right out in the open, I would be more apt to use them than if they were hidding in a jar somewhere.
I ABSOLUTELY love my IKEA chair. You'd think it would be really uncomfortable, but it's the most comfortable $20 I'd ever spent! It's so nice to wheel around to the table behind me, wheel over to my closet and be comfortable all at the same time!
To the right of my IKEA chair, I keep all my scraps. Each SU! color has it's own folder. When making something, I always go to my scrap folders first before I pull out a new full sheet of paper. I think the rest if self-explanatory. I tried to label everything . There are also some more pictures that I didn't re-post that are filed under the CRAFT ROOM category to the right. Thanks for looking! I hope this inspires you to do a little spring cleaning in your craft room!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Craft Room #5
Posted by
Kelley
at
9:00 AM
Labels: Craft Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment