We know SO many people having babies lately. Many live as far away as San Francisco, so I needed something that was easy to send in the mail. I made some burp cloths for my own girls, so figured why not do that for others. Our friends in SF recently had their first baby, a baby girl. I like to do colors other than pink because people tend to get lots of pink things when they are having their first baby girl. I hope they like these! I'll have some more to post for our other friends who are having a baby boy soon! Thanks for looking and enjoy your Saturday!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Burp Cloths - Part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh I just LOVE these Kelley. I haven't been able to bring myself to use the ones you sent for Isaac. I'm sorry. . .they are TOO BEAUTIFUL! :)
Post a Comment