Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Craft Room - back of door #6


Well, this is the last of the craft room series, until I reorganize again! LOL! This is the back of one of the double doors to my craft room. You'll notice my "little helper" in the picture...Emerson just had to hop in! LOL! This is an over-the-door shoe holder. I think it was around $6.99. It is perfect for all those miscellaneous things that don't really have a home. I have misc. ribbon rolls, extra adhesive, misc. small punches, clothes pins (for ribbon), foam brushes, luggage tags for bags, glue sticks for the hot glue gun and whatever else I can seem to shove in there! Notice I still have an empty door.......just wait.....I'll get another shoe storage container and fill it soon! You can't see it in the picture, but I have a white pillowcase under the door hanger so it wouldn't scratch the paint when I hung it over the door. Thanks for looking! I hope some of these pictures give you some inspiration to organize your craft room. I LOVE to organize things, but staying organized is a whole other issue for me! LOL! I would love to see your craft rooms and how you organize your space. Feel free to email some pictures or post a link to your blog so maybe I can get some different ideas. Thanks for looking. Enjoy your day....I'm off to the grocery store...yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I have had that plastic
hanging pocket thing for a long
time. But I recently turned it
into a ribbon storage. There
are blues in one pocket, reds
in another, etc. I punched holes
into the front of the pockets with
a hole punch so the ribbons come
out of the holes.
I love it.
Lisa Hine