When this stamp set came out, I just had to get it. I loved the images as well as the sentiment. I created this tile to show the guests at the workshop one of the many possibilities that you can use your stamps for, besides just card making or scrapbooking.
I used the masking technique from SCS when I did this tile. The french script is a really old background stamp that I had from when I first started stamping; it's stamped in Timber Brown StazOn. The pear is stamped in Always Artichoke and So Saffron craft ink and the sentiment is stamped in Always Artichoke craft ink. Many of them liked this idea, so maybe we'll do this in the future at a stamp club.
Sorry for the short post......Michigan State is getting ready to play shortly in basketball. It's a late game...hope I can stay awake for all of it. Go Green!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Infinite Goodness Tile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment