Friday, March 7, 2008

Ginger Blossom Mailbox

This is a mailbox that I recovered a little while ago. When I got my order of SU! goodies with the Ginger Blossom paper, I just had to rip it open and do something with it. I hadn't done a mailbox yet, so I thought "why not give it a try?" After I adhered the paper, I went to start to embellish it and realized that I didn't have any ribbon or anything else that matched the paper!! Poor planning on my part....I was just so excited to use the paper! I think the mailbox is a little plain without any ribbon, etc. I'll plan my project a little better next time :)


I have reserved ALL of Sunday to be in the craft room and get some things done. I can't wait!! I'll have some goodies to show you next week. Thanks for looking!

No comments: