Thursday, March 20, 2008

Burp Cloths #2

Here is the second set of burp cloths that I did for the baby boom going on amongst our friends. They are expecting their second boy any day now. Season wise, they are born only a month apart, therefore they have most of the clothes, etc. that they needed, so why not some new burp cloths...plus they are easy to mail!


Don't look too close at the stitching! I can do lines, but never promised that they would be straight!! LOL! I am a beginner/novice at sewing, at best. When I saw that camo. ribbon at the store, I couldn't pass it up. I wasn't sure if the black ric-rac was girlish, but it was all I had for the burp cloths. I loved the orange polka-dots when saw it....it made me think of Spring. I hope they like them! Thanks for looking! Enjoy your day.....the snow is finally melting here and it's starting to look like Spring out there. We'll see how long that lasts!

No comments: