Now that my cousin's wedding shower is over, I can finally show all of you what I've been working on for her. First, I created these little tins for favors for all of the guest. They are "pop top" fruit can tins. You can pick them up in bulk at either Costco or Sam's Club. I used a safety can opener (my favorite is the Pampered Chef one!) on the bottom of the cans, had my girls eat lots of fruit (LOL!) and cleaned them out and recovered them. Because this paper was glossy, I had a hard time finding adhesive that would stick. After trying my Mono tape adhesive and then the Mono Multi adhesive in the green & white tube, I eventually had to use the Terrifically Tacky double-sided red sticky tape.
Here is a top view of the can. I used my circle Coluzzle to cut the paper for the top of the can and tied ribbon around the ring.
I made 20 of these. Here is a view of all of them. I had fun making these, just wish I didn't have to mass produce them. That kinda takes the fun out of it! But all the ladies at the shower that these were the coolest thing. They thought I was Houdini or something! LOL!!



1 comment:
So lovely!!! Love it! :)
Post a Comment