Friday, May 23, 2008

Rub On frame

Well, Camryn seems as if she is starting to turn the corner on this cold, but now......Emerson is sick. And my DH was complaining of a sore throat this morning. AAAhhhh, what a wonderful way to spend the holiday weekend. At least my DH will be home to help this weekend and hopefully I can sneak in some naps and maybe even some stamping time :)


I pick up this frame from Target dollar spot back while we were in Florida during the Christmas holiday. It came in a 3-pack for $2.50. Not a bad deal. I used the sentiment and flower from the rub ons in the current mini catalog. I haven't decided what I'm going to put in it yet, so it sits like it is in my craft room.

I had a workshop last night. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to take pictures of what we made and post them soon.

Thanks for stopping by....enjoy the weather!

No comments: