Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Shower Goodies

I have some more shower things that I made to go along with the theme. First, here is the card I made to go with her gift. I was going to make all of her shower invitations using this Shower Time stamp set from MFT, but I just didn't have the time to get them done, so I found some great invitations on clearance at Hobby Lobby that I could just run through the computer printer and throw some toule and ribbon on and it looked like a bride. Not bad for $2.00 for 10!! I had to make this a 4x4 card because I only had a limited amount of this paper. I picked it up at my LSS and I got the last few sheets that they had. These colors matched my cousins colors of her wedding perfectly.




I also made up these toothpicks (the night before!!) I wanted a huge assortment of designs, but quickly realized that I wasn't going to have enough paper, so I had to do lots of the small flowers in order to make enough toothpicks.



We had different kinds of sandwiches on little breads along with different kinds of hummus to put on bread or crackers, so we needed something to help identify what was what. I created these little name tags for the food. I thought they turned out pretty cute!



Tuesday's is now my official Craft Night. I have lots of cards to make for May birthday's but first I have to clean my craft room so I can find things!! So, once I get it all cleaned, I'll have more things to show you. Stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

No comments: