This is a card I made for my great-uncle's 80th birthday. He refused to have a party, so family and friends inundated him with birthday cards instead. I have a hard time making masculine cards to begin with, and then what do I do for someone who is 80???? I bought this set, but had never even mounted the stamps, so I figured it was time to mount them and get them all inked up! I used Always Artichoke, Baroque Burgundy and So Saffron. I took the leaf stamp and inked it first with So Saffron and then rocked the stamp in Always Artichoke and Baroque Burgundy. I had never tried this technique before, but I think it turned out quite well, if I do say so myself! :) The ribbon is from the ribbon share that Emily Giovanni had from Stamping & Stuff. Not too bad for a card that I had less than 10 minutes to do. I'll have to keep this one in mind for the future.
Hope you are all enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:
Post a Comment