Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Embrace Life

Another quick post today. Still not getting any sleep and could fall asleep typing this at any moment!! Camryn's fever is gone, but running nose, coughing all night long from the drainage, etc. Poor girl....I feel so bad for her, especially when there isn't much I can give her.

Anyway, on to the cards. These cards are part of the batch of cards that I made for my MIL a while back (no sleep = no time/energy to stamp). I used River Rock for the card base and of course one of my favs.....Ginger Blossom DS paper. I cut out the flower from the Embrace Life set and colored it in with my Aqua pen. I picked up this ribbon from Hobby Lobby, but I don't like it....it kinda looks like satin, but it's very stiff. I can remedy that situation since I just got in on Emily's satin ribbon share......you can never have enough ribbon!!




Thanks for stopping by. I'm hoping to send Emerson off to a friends to play this morning so I can try to nap while Camryn is napping (crossing my fingers!!)

No comments: