Friday, May 9, 2008

Women of Life - Part II


My grandmother's birthday is next week and I made this card for her, from the girls. To be able to make a card for a "Great Grandmother" isn't something people get to do very often or even see on a card, so I wanted to take the opportunity while I could. I know that she will love to have a card that is personalized like this. I used my birthday money from my Grandmother to purchase this stamp set, so I thought it would be quite fitting to make her a card using it.

I like the colors of the card, but do not like the layout whatsoever. This card took me forever to make because I just couldn't decided what I wanted to do. The original colors for the card came from {here - scroll down the page a little bit}. I liked Melissa's colors, but I changed mine a little bit. After leaving the card on my desk and coming back to it several times throughout the day, I knew that I just needed to finish it and move onto something else.
Sorry for the short post...Camryn is down sleeping and I still have to take a shower and run some errands....she turns 1 tomorrow and we have a huge celebration in the afternoon. I gotta get my butt in gear!! Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

No comments: