Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pear Wishes

I really like this set, I just feel that I don't know what to do with it sometimes. This is another card that I created for my great-uncles 80th birthday. Figured fruit wasn't too girly :)


Quick post today....it's our anniversary....6 years! Wow! Where does the time go? The weather is supposed to be in the high 70's, maybe low 80's today, so we are hoping to take a bike ride with the girls to our quaint downtown and play at a park and get some ice cream. Still haven't been able to stamp lately....2 sick kids, sick hubby, wedding yesterday....I'm trying to catch up on laundry and house cleaning now that DH is home and can help with the girls. Tuesday night is my stamping night.....hopefully it comes to fruition and I can actually stamp! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend and the extra day off!

No comments: