
I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted anything! I've been going to bed at 9pm or earlier every night this past week....I feel like I am making up on lost sleep back when everyone else in the house was sick. My mom and I were in our basement ALL DAY on Saturday organizing and getting things ready for our neighborhood garage sales at the end of June. When we moved, I was on bedrest, so unless we needed it immediately, it went into the basement. I figured, if I haven't needed it in the past year, then I don't need it. Actually, it sat in storage for 5-6 months while our house was being built and then in the basement for over a year, so I obviously haven't missed anything! I haven't had much time or energy to stamp lately. This is a card I made a while back. I think I cased this idea from
Jen....i{heart}2stamp. (I stamped this card a while ago and just never posted it.) I'm not sure that I really like the color combo, but I had that orange polka dot ribbon and wanted to use it before another layer of dust grew on it :)
I used the stamp set Just Celebrate from the current mini catalog and used my square punches to punch out the parts of the flowers that I wanted. It was a different idea...I never would have thought to just use part of the flowers...my brain doesn't think outside the box very often....I always think I have to use the image as is.

Well, I got the girls to bed early and now I have 3 loads of laundry to fold....see, I put the laundry right in the middle of my bed, that way it has to be folded and put away before my lazy bum tries to slip into the sheets! Have a good night! Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment