Sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks. Life has been soooo busy....I'm sure many of you can relate. We had our neighborhood garage sale this past week and I spent most of my waking hours getting ready for that. Now I will spend most of my waking hours taking it all down! My DH just finished his Masters Degree so I am throwing a party this week to celebrate with friends and family. I am doing an openhouse for a neighbor next weekend showcasing SU! products, so I'm hoping to get some samples done and posted here for you all to see.
Plus, my youngest is 13-months and the second I walk into my craft room, she starts to cry. I don't even have a chance to email with people because she is in here crawling up my legs or trying to type on the keyboard herself. I know it's just a stage, but I am used to having some "me" time, but life just isn't allowing it right now. By the end of the night when the girls go down, I am so tired, I'm lucky if I change out of my clothes....sad...I know.
Thanks for bearing with me as I take this short break. I'll be back next week with more to show you! I hope you are all enjoying your summer.
Monday, June 30, 2008
No Time...Sorry!
Posted by
Kelley
at
11:45 AM
Labels: Misc. Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahhhh kelly so sorry! Its exhausting being a mom let alone trying to find time for 'you' but its important that you take the time to do something that you love to do, even if it's just an hour a day! hang in there chickie
Post a Comment