Friday, August 1, 2008

New In-Color Comparison Chart


WOW! Can you believe I'm actually blogging? I haven't stamped since the end of May, well, except for the occasional birthday cards that needed to go into the mail. I finally dedicated some time to the craft room the other night. These girls of mine have been wearing me out this summer....I'm lucky if I'm awake past 9pm! Camryn isn't walking quite yet, but she sure can scale every object in the house. Needless to say, she is keeping my on my toes!


Here is my rendition of the new 08-09 In-Color comparison chart.

The new In-Colors are: Comparisons:
Riding Hood Red Ruby Red & Real Red
Pink Pirouette Blush Blossom & Pretty In Pink
Kiwi Kiss Certainly Celery & Old Olive
Baja Breeze Bashful Blue & Bordering Blue
Tangerine Tango Only Orange & Pumpkin Pie
Pacific Point Ballet Blue & Brilliant Blue

I love the new Bella Rose designer series paper that has the colors Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss & Pink Pirouette in it. I'm in the process of making a Stationary Box, that so many other have made, with this paper, but I'm slow in the process. I'll get it done one of these days!

Emerson finally starts preschool in the fall and that will finally lend more time to stamping....I hope! I hope you are all enjoying your summer.

~Kelley

No comments: