Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stationary Box



Yep, I jumped on the Stationary Box bandwagon. When I first saw this on Nancy Riley's blog, iSTAMP, I thought "How cool! I can do that!" The directions for the box are here. I absolutely love the new Bella Rose DS paper from SU! I just couldn't decide which combination I wanted to use to do the box. I think it turned out okay.



Here is the inside of the box.





Here is a view of the tags and 3 x 3 note cards outside of the box.





Here is the larger sized cards that I put in the box. I have no idea who this box is going to, but for now I made the cards and put my initial for my last name on there. I love the new Just Rite Monogram stamps that are out there, but just can't take that plunge yet, so this is my version on the monogram card. I used SU!'s scallop circle punch and the 1 1/4" circle punch and the retired set, Whimsical Alpha Upper for the letter "H".



If you make one of these boxes, I'd love to see it. Leave a comment with a link to your box. Hope you enjoyed this.

No comments: