Friday, June 6, 2008

Forgive Me


Please forgive me for being such a bad blogger lately. We've been soooo busy. We have rehearsal tonight for a wedding on Saturday that Emerson is in, birthday party on Sunday, appointments and Emerson's last day of ballet on Monday and then we leave on Tuesday to go out of town without the girls. It will be a nice break.....but a lot of work before we leave! Both my in-laws and parents are taking shifts watching the girls, so I've been trying to get everything in order, far as the house, food, clothing, etc. goes.

I haven't been able to stamp lately at all! During my dedicated stamp time on Tuesday, I cleaned my room....not fun to do, but I couldn't find anything, so I figured it was time. Plus I bought some more shelves, but before I could those up, I had to take ALL the other ones down in order to put up more supports for the shelves.

Here is a popsicle card that I did have a chance to do recently. I made these for our family picnic this summer as well as our playgroup picnic. I thought the kids would enjoy these. I originally found these on Rochelle's blog (check it out....she has some great ideas!) but also on Patty's Stamping Spot. I got the dimensions of the card from Patty's post, but tweaked them a little to fit what I thought it should look like.




I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set along with the invitation stamp from the Hugs & Wishes stamp set on the inside. Just can't get enough of the scallop punch....I love finding new and fun things to do with it. Hope you enjoys these! I'm hoping to get some more posts prepared so you have something to browse while I am gone. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH how adorable, Kelley! Love these!