Friday, May 2, 2008

All Natural Beauty


I forgot to post this card along with my goodies from yesterday. This is the card that Jill sent with the blog candy I won. If you haven't checked out Jill's blog yet, InkGenious, please stop by and say "Hi" to her. She is very creative and has some beautiful cards. She was recently published in the April 2008 Creating Keepsakes magazine....Congrats Jill! Jill and I "met" last year when I was doing a RAK challenge. One of the challenges was to send a card to someone with either the first letter of their first name or last name that your vehicle name started with. Since I drive a Dodge Caravan, I picked Jill Dunn's name off the RAK list. She doesn't live too far from some friends of ours in Alabama. While my DH and I were on our honeymoon in Aruba, we met a wonderful couple there from Alabama and have continued to keep in touch with them ever since. Whenever we go down to Florida to visit my in-laws, we stop by Alabama and visit. Maybe I'll stop and visit you sometime, Jill!

Thanks for stopping by. It's supposed to be in the 60's here today so hopefully we can get outside and enjoy a little fresh air.

No comments: