Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nestabilities Card


Here is the card that I made for my MIL for Mother's Day. My Nestabilities that I ordered from Cut@Home (http://www.ucutathome.com/index.php) FINALLY arrived in April from being on back order from February. You can sign up for their newsletter and use their 40% off coupon on the Nestabilities. While I'm not a patient person, I don't have an option since I'm a hobby demonstrator. I'm always looking for deals and have enough other stuff in my craft room to keep me busy until they arrive. I haven't had much time to play with them, but as soon as I got them, I made this card.

I used SU!'s Ginger Blossom paper...I can't get enough of this paper! I also made a bookmark for her (we gave her a book along with a nugget tin...I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to her...sorry!) I used my Cuttlebug flower die cuts and chipboard to make the bookmark.

I'm off to bed.....Camryn hasn't been sleeping well, which means Mommy hasn't been sleeping well. I'm off to get some sleep while I can! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: