And the winner is.......Cheryl KVD
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-04-16 18:15:15 UTC
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-04-16 18:15:15 UTC
Cheryl wrote:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like fun!! My fav. color combo is River Rock, Soft Sky and Choc. Chip. Yummy!Thanks!Cheryl KVD
Email me with your snail mail address, and I'll get your goodies out to you. Thanks everyone for playing. I actually was able to play in my craft room last night.....my one last request for my birthday and was able to play around with some of the color combinations you all suggested. As soon as I get a picture of the cards, I'll get them posted.
Here is a card I made a while ago to send to Charmaine's MIL when she was recovering from surgery. This was the first time I had ever used SU's watercolor paper. A friend of mine had some and let me borrow a couple pieces. Needless to say, I just received mine in my last order. I love the effect of the ink bleeding on the paper and I was sold! Can't wait to rip open my package and start using it some more.
Well, my eyes are burning a little from having the contacts in so I think I'll go and take them out and go chill with my Diet Pepsi while the girls are napping/having quiet time. Thanks again to everyone who left comments for the candy. I'll be posting more cards soon with the color combo. suggestions!
Supplies:
Stamps: Oh So Lovely, Warm Thoughts
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomagranate, Watercolor paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomagranate, So Saffron, Brown StazOn
Accessories: Wild Wasabi double-stitch ribbon, ticket corner punch, silver brads



1 comment:
Yipppeeee!!! I'm so excited for the mystery goodies!!! I can't wait!
Cheryl
Post a Comment