Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Candy

Well, I haven't posted any candy in a while, so I thought I would do some in honor of my birthday......I'm a tax day baby :) I'm not quite sure what will be in the candy, but I promise you'll like it!! So, if you are daring enough to play along for something you're not even sure what it is, then leave me a comment. I've been having a problem with color combos lately, so leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite color combo is. I'll draw a winner next Wednesday (probably in the afternoon, as I have to go to an eye contacts "training" class that morning.....for all of us newbies out there who don't know how to put in contacts!!)
I look forward to hearing what your color combos are and hopefully making some cards using them!






21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelley!! (I'd rather be a tax baby then a winter baby!!)

My favorite color combo's are brown/pink, black/and just about anything, blue/green, orange/yellow (summery colors).

Have a great birthday! Good luck with the contact class!!

Melissa

Allison Rankin said...

Happy birthday! One of my ol' standbys is Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip!

Jennifer Love said...

Happiest of birthdays to you! My favorite colors are blues and greens. All shades of them. I love those two colors together. :)

Stampin Cats said...

Happy Birthday!!1 Thanks for sharing it with us. I have several favorite color combo's. Pink/brown, black/white,and blue/brown.

Anonymous said...

Happy 'early' Birthday....hope you get to spend the day doing only the things that mean the most to you! Color combo?...I was recently inspired by my new Dunkin Donuts thermo cup I bought and I am lovin the combo...orange, pink, brown, with a little white! Very fresh and summery looking! Thanks for the opportunity at winning some blog candy!

Anonymous said...

My favorite color combos are chocolate chip and tempting turquoise and chocolate chipa nd groovy guava or pink
Happy Birthday, hope you get spoiled rotten!

JenMarie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I really love pink and brown.

Scott Franson Photography said...

One of my favorite combos is sky blue, wasabi green and crisp white.
Happy Birthday !
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

csroyal said...

Happy Birthday, Happy every day. My favorite colors together are olive, dusty blue, sage, maroon.

mudmaven said...

Happy Birthday! I think tax day is better than say ... Christmas. My favorite color combos lately have been soft sky/groovy guava, pretty in pink/bashful blue, pink/brown and pink/green. Springtime and babies! ~chris

Cheryl KVD said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like fun!! My fav. color combo is River Rock, Soft Sky and Choc. Chip. Yummy!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Pat S. said...

Hi Kelley! Happy Birthday tax girl :)

Thank you for offering a chance to win ... doesn't matter what it is...it's always fun to enter!

I get inspiration for colors from SCS color challenge. My favorite right now is River Rock, Black & White.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I just had mine on April 9th so from one Aries to another enjoy your day!

my fave colour combo is pretty in pink, rose red, close to cocoa with chocolate chip OR brocade blue with close to cocoa and choco chip!

Sheila D said...

Happy birthday to you. Tax day, Yuck! I always have to pay. My b'day is March 31st. Thank goodness I didn't wait one more day to arrive because I would have been an April Fools baby. I always have trouble with color combos too. My old stand by is Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink (any brown & pink).

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday! :) My fave color combo would be shades of purple and creams. :)

Julie A. said...

Happy birthday and thanks so much for the opportunity to win the blog candy! My favorite color combination is brown with light blue.

Giovana said...

Happy Birthday!!!
My favorite color combo is:
Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and White.

Thanks for the chance of win some yummy surprise candy.

God bless
Giovana

Anonymous said...

I just love blue bayou and soft sky.Red, black and white always looks so fresh. Thanks for the chance at some candy
Eileen

Linda SS said...

My favorite color combo has been the same for almost a year - aqua with cocoa & cream. I'm even doing my living room in those colors. Wishing you oodles of birthday blessings!

Richelle said...

Happy B-day...right now chocolate and any color is my fav.
Richelle

Sandra Paul said...

Hi

My favorite combo is Truly Teal and Chocolate Chip

Sandra