Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh So Lovely

Here are a couple of cards that I did recently. They are very similar, but the layout are just a little bit different. I used SU!'s watercolor paper. I just love this stuff. I like the "bleeding" look of the ink on the paper. I used Not Quite Navy for the base of the card and then stamped my Canvas background stamp on it. Layered them with River Rock and Purely Pomegranate. I got a little smudge on one of the cards with my adhesive and couldn't get it off, so I covered it up with River Rock DP. Guess I should finally invest in the adhesive remover, huh?? I'd rather spend my money on stamps than adhesive remover, but if the adhesive is ruining my card, I supposed I should just do it :)

Well, I'm off to catch up on my laundry. Enjoy your day...it's cold here, but at least the sun is shining!

No comments: