Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thank You's


Here is another batch of "thank you" cards that I did for a friend. As I mentioned in the earlier post, I only had 2 evenings to get all the cards done, so many of the layouts are either the same or very similar.




For my colors, I used So Saffron, Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke. I used the Embrace Life stamp set for the flowers and the Simple Sayings II stamp set for the sentiment. I'm a paper junkie, as well as a ribbon junkie, embellishment junkie and whatever else is related to stamping!! Anyway, I have TONS of the Prints DS papers, so I thought this would be a good way to start to actually USE it instead of hording it all, like I usually do. How crazy is that? I have all these things.....LOVE them so much, yet I don't want to use them? Where is the common sense there??? I need to get into the mindset that I have these beautiful things, why not use them to make beautiful crafts to give to others so they can enjoy it as much as me. HHHmmmm....I'll have to work on that!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: