I cannot believe that it is 58 degrees and sunny today and next week for my birthday we are supposed to have SNOW ACCUMULATION!!! WHAT?!?!?! That just can't be! I have enjoyed getting outside so much lately, playing with the girls, cleaning out our vehicles, etc., and now I have to get the shovels and snow brushes out again? It just doesn't seem fair!!
Okay, I'm done with my whining for now. LOL! Here are a couple of cards that I did for a friend recently. (Actually, a friend of a friend.) She recently had 3 grand mal seizures in a matter of a couple of days and they can't seem to find the cause. Once you are diagnosed with having grand mal seizures, you cannot drive for 6 months. She has 3 little kids and cannot get them around. I knew what that was like when I was on bed rest. I so empathize with her and her family. They are now going to have a find their "new normal". Anyway, I made a meal and brought it over along with a batch of "thank you" cards. I knew she would be needing these :)
These are two that I did. I did 2 to 4 of each design with slight variations. I only had 2 nights to whip up these cards, so I didn't have the time to create originals for each one. I think these ones are some of my favorite. I just love Sky Blue and Blue Bayou. I'm really going to miss these colors when they retire them. I just stocked up on the current in-colors for paper, re-inkers and ribbon. Can't wait for them to arrive!



No comments:
Post a Comment