Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thoughts of You

ETA: I had this all typed up to post earlier, but Blogger was having issues and wouldn't let me upload my picture until now.


I made this card a while ago and forgot to post it. I cased this card from ncmorgan on SCS. I don't think I have every used More Mustard before this card. I saw that card and new that I had to give it a try. When I first started stamping, I bought the multi-packs of the paper. I still had all of the More Mustard from the pack!!! I love the earth element colors, but this was a color I didn't know what to do with.


(Sorry about the picture, for some reason with the lighting, I couldn't get it to come out clear, but you get the jist.) The stamp sets are Oh So Lovely from SU! and Essential Sentiments from MFT.

The weather is beautiful here today...in the mid-70's. I hope you have nice weather to enjoy today too! Off to finish getting dinner ready and get some good rest tonight because I am heading off to IKEA tomorrow!! Not that I really need anything, but I'm sure the van will be packed when we come home! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: