Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Altered Pocket Calendar

Sorry this picture is so blurry.  I loaded all the pictures before we left for Florida, but didn't check to see if they turned out or not!  Camryn is still sick, so while everyone else is at the pool, I thought I could get in a quick post while I am home with her.

I recovered this pocket calendar for my grandmother for Christmas.  These are so cheap and easy to redo.  You can usually find them for $1 at the Dollar Store, but they usually have a cheesy picture on them.  I used my Petals and Prints (retired) DP paper from SU!, along with the coordinating stamp set.  I wanted something bright and fun for her and thought this stamp set and paper were perfect.  Thanks for looking and I hope you are all enjoying your holiday.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Petals & Paisley
Ink:  Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Taken With Teal
Paper:  Petals & Paisley DP paper, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:  Olive double-stitch ribbon (Michael's), Pink bling flowers from Target $1 spot


No comments: