Friday, December 7, 2007

Almost 1000 hits!


Well, we are almost at 1000 hits so I think that means it's time to celebrate! (Even though half of those hits are probably me & my friends & family!!) So, here is just a small thank you for coming to visit me. I started this blog to mainly share with my friends and family what I enjoy doing. Can you believe that I had never surfed a blog before I went on bedrest last winter? Now I am 100% addicted!

What you are playing for.........over 30 assorted 6x6 pieces of DP, a alterable 3.5x3.5 frame, over 5 yards of assorted ribbon and 4 flowers. (As I said, it's just a small thank you. I'm just a hobby demonstrator and don't make any money, but wanted to show my appreciation for stopping by.) If you are interested in winning this candy, please leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite Christmas tradition is. My favorite would be when I was younger, I would always get to open a gift on Christmas Eve, which was a new pair of pajamas. I would wear them that night and have new pajamas on for pictures on Christmas morning. Now I have carried that tradition on with my family. This year I have matching pajamas for the girls!

We leave for Florida on the 20th, so if we get to 100o hits before then, I will draw a winner. If not, continue to leave comments and I will draw a winner when we return (Jan. 7th). Thanks for playing and I look forward to reading all of your traditions.


9 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

On Christmas day, I write out checks to local kids charities. I dont do anything else related to Christmas as a rule. Its over hyped and insane. I have no little ones and think if I did today, we would not do it like it was when mine were small.

Elaine said...

Your kids are precious!! I love Christmas time and going to see Santa, but my favorite tradition is making cookies!

Anonymous said...

Your little ones are so cute!!!
Wow congrats on 1,000 hits. Your first blog candy is sweet! I'll try for it. This would be fun to alter.
When my older sister and I were younger we got to open 1 present on Christmas Eve also. We always got the same they from our Grandma and Aunt. So since we got on to this...we decided 1 would pick Grandma's and the other would pick Aunt's and then we would know what 2 presents were.
Thanks for a chance.
cmeyers@hughes.net

Scott Franson Photography said...

One of my favorite traditions is that we all buy little stocking stuffers for each other and on Christmas Eve we take turns opening them.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Cheryl KVD said...

I totally agree with you about blogging! I got addicted in May of this year!! It is so much fun to have so many cyber friends!! My favorite tradition is to open gifts one at a time. For my family of 17, it takes several hours to open gifts, but that way everyone can see what everyone got! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Cindy Vernon said...

What a fun giveaway. My favorite tradition is a big family dinner on Christmas Eve. Yum! Enjoy your holiday.

tyrymom29 said...

My favorite tradition is going over to my parents house for xmas supper ....When my grandmother was still alive it was at her house now my Mom makes a big supper for the whole family we all gather there and celebrate !!!!

Anonymous said...

First congrats on 1,000 hits!! Beautiful daughters!! My favorite holdiay tradition is no matter where my sisters and I are (there are four of us) we always arrange it that we get together at my parent's house to help them decorate for the holidays. Putting up the tree/decorations/ and outside lights just isn't the same without all of us together! Happy holidays to you and your family! Enjoy the warm weather in Florida!!

Keri Jackson said...

Congrats Kelley, I am just catching up on blog reading, and there I see my cards a couple posts below!! It was great to see you on Friday. I do the same thing with my kids and the Christmas jammies, I actually just got them yesterday :)