With life being so crazy lately, Sunday's seem to be my only time to stamp. Last Sunday, I was in the craft room most of the day.......if only every day could be like that! As most of you probably agree, stamping is my therapy. It brings me that inner peace that is often lacking throughout the week with the hustle and bustle of working, having a 3 year old and 6 month old and everything else that life brings. When I am in my craft room, I am in my own little world.
Anyway, I ordered several more Bella's a while back, but haven't had a chance to get them out and play until now. I was rockin' to music from Gina's blog, and so I decided to get out my Rockabella and play! I needed some funky paper for the background so I used this pattern from the All Dressed Up stack from DCWV. I got a little punch happy with my ticket corner punch, I know, but all-in-all, I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping!
(Now that I have loaded my picture, I see that it's a little blurry. Someday I'll work on that. I figure I can spend time figuring out the camera and lighting or I could stamp.....hmmmm....I think I'll choose stamp!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Rockabella (Stamping Bella), Small Oval (A Muse)
Paper: SU!’s Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion, DCWV All Dressed Up
Ink: Black StazOn, Wild Wasabi, Buckaroo Blue (re-inker), Pink Passion, Close To Cocoa (marker), Blush Blossom (marker)
Stamps: Rockabella (Stamping Bella), Small Oval (A Muse)
Paper: SU!’s Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion, DCWV All Dressed Up
Ink: Black StazOn, Wild Wasabi, Buckaroo Blue (re-inker), Pink Passion, Close To Cocoa (marker), Blush Blossom (marker)
Accessories: Small & Large Oval Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, Aqua Painter, Blender Pens, Ribbon, Diamond Stickles



No comments:
Post a Comment