I finally had a chance to play with the free set that demonstrators got from SU! This will be a level 3 hostess set in the new catty coming out. I can't wait to see it in it's entirety! Since I am out of white paper (you are probably sick of me mentioning that! Sorry!) I had to come up with something using vanilla. It was harder for me that I thought since I always pull out the white when I go to work on a card. These colors were very earthy and I thought they looked good together.....Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Very Vanilla.
I made this card for one of the ladies from our playgroup. We get together once a month, WITHOUT the kids and it's a chance for us ladies to have some adult time with food and drinks.....and I'm not talking about animal crackers and juice! I made a few other things to go in the gift basket, but you'll have to wait for another post to see them. (while we're in Florida, I won't be stamping (eeekkkk!), so I need to have some projects on reserve for you to see.)
Supplies:
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: Timber Brown StazOn, So Saffron, Markers-Old Olive, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: blender pen (for the So Saffron), Coluzzle, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Vanilla eyelets, Cuttlebug embossing folder in D'vine Swirls, corner rounder punch



No comments:
Post a Comment