Saturday, December 15, 2007

Magnetic Coaster Calendars


We were supposed to leave on our trip to Florida today, but that didn't happen. I've been soooo sick with a sinus infection. I took Emerson to the doctor on Monday, and she was diagnosed with pink eye and a double middle ear infection! YIKES! Hopefully that will be the end of the cold that she has had for the last 5 weeks! Now Camryn is starting to cough at night. Poor thing...it just brakes my heart when babies are sick. They can't tell you a thing...but their eyes say it all. We are planning on leaving tomorrow morning, so there won't be any posts for a couple of days while we travel. (yes, we're driving with two kids to Florida from Michigan....and yes, we're nuts!)

Okay, on to the good stuff! I made these two magnetic coaster calendars for my grandmothers for Christmas. I made some other goodies, but as you would know, I forgot to take pictures of them. Oops! I got the calendars from my local art & crafts store and the coasters from Emily when she was doing her coaster share.

Supplies:
Paper: SU!'s Petals and Paisely, other DP from Hobby Lobby (forgot the name!)
Ink: Old Olive (sponged around sides of coaster)
Accessories: Olive Double-stitched ribbon from JoAnne's and Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon, calendars, coasters, round magnets

No comments: