Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Altered Notebooks & Beaded Pen


Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a great evening.  We are staying at The Villages in Florida.  We went to the town square and did some dancing and shopping.....Emerson can keep up with the best of them out there on the dance floor!  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  We are still enjoying the nice weather here before it gets in the 40's tomorrow!!  We've been busy dancing, golfing, shopping, swimming and this afternoon we're taking Emerson bowling for the first time.  

This is a notebook that I altered from Target.  I followed the tutorial on Emily's blog.
These are quick and easy gifts for people.  One of these days I'll get around to making one for myself!  I also followed Emily's tutorial for doing the beaded pen.  I liked how it all turned out.  Camryn should be up soon, so I better get us ready for bowling!  Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Papers:  Basic Grey, SU!'s Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Target Notebooks, RSVP pen, assorted ribbon, large & small oval punches, microbeads

No comments: