Friday, January 25, 2008

Diaper Bag Tags

I jumped on the bandwagon with the diaper bag tags (or whatever you want to use them for). When we go to the YMCA, the girls go to different areas in the daycare, therefore they both need their own bag. Can you try and visualize me carrying a bag for each of us, Camryn in her car seat and holding on to Emerson's hand as we try to get through the snowy parking lot? By the time I reach the building, who needs to exercise! I'm already out of breath by the time I get inside!!

Okay, I digress. As usual, I cased these from Emily Giovanni over at Stamping and Stuff. I like it.....she does all the hard work (the thinking) and then I case it! Ever since having Camryn, I still feel like my brain is a little mushy...KWIM?

I got the tags from Wal-Mart and used pieces of scraps to make them....and of course....Emerson's had to be PINK. I used 1" book rings to attach them to the bags. Now there will be no confusion when everyone brings in those free black diaper bags that they give you at the hospital. In the baby area, everyone always seems to bring those bags in.....they're free and ugly and won't care if someone accidentally walks off with it! Hope you enjoy your weekend! Time for me to get some beauty rest...this girl has gotta work at 8am tomorrow!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love these Kelley! So cute!