Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hanging PIN Holder


WOW! Has it been ages since I've posted, or what?? I have had absolutely no time to stamp. I just feel lost without it! Starting this month, I have cut back my hours at work to try and get my life back in balance. I took the job to get a discount on the YMCA membership and I thought it would be nice to get out of the house once in a while and break up my week. Well, by doing that, I was no longer working out and I wasn't stamping. Well, needless to say, that just wasn't working for me. So starting this month, I am only working 3 days. I'm going to start working out more and start stamping again. (First I have to clean my mess of a stamp room, then I can start stamping!)

Another gift for my Mom for Christmas. Her new kitchen in her condo has cream or "bisque" cabinets with black accents, so I thought this would look nice in her kitchen by her telephone. I used two heavy chipboard coasters and used sticky tape to hold them together. I then modge podged the paper on the front and back. I punched holes in the top with my crop-a-dile and threaded through cream organdy ribbon and added the post-it notes and calendar. The font for "Notes" was printed on the computer.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: