Well, potty training has been going far better than I thought. The first day went fairly well, until she had to have quiet time in the afternoon. That morning she didn't have any accidents.....all #2's were in the potty!! With that....all good things must come to an end. She didn't want to have quiet time....which Mommy desperately needed since I had only gotten about 2-3 hours of sleep from being up all night with a sick baby. Emerson looked right at me and said, I'm not going to quiet time, and then peed in her pants. After a couple hours of peeing on demand, we had a little talk and it hasn't happened since. I think she finally realized that she was not in control. She was wearing panties and going to go to the potty whether she wanted to or not. Nana & Papa are taking Emerson out shopping tomorrow to get more big girl panties. Boy do we need them!! With all the wet panties and all the throw up from Camryn, I have done more laundry this past week than I feel like I have done all year!!
Okay, enough potty talk, onto the card! After a long day of potty training with Emerson, I needed some well deserved "Mommy time" and packed up my stuff and went stamping with a friend. This is the Valentine's Day card I made for Camryn. I used the Changito Monkey pair from the Stampendous Coterie from Electic Paperie (see post here). Sad to say, I haven't used my Bees or Monkey's much. Nothing fancy with this card.....It's for a 9-month old. I was soooo tired when I made this that I figured she wouldn't care! (Bad attitude, I know!)
Thanks for looking...the timer is going off...time for Emerson to go potty!



No comments:
Post a Comment