Monday, November 19, 2007

Stampendous Coterie


I received my Stampendous Coterie today from Eclectic Paperie! I love to get fun things in the mail! My juices have been flowing lately so I better take advantage of it while it lasts. I'm hoping to get in the craft room tonight after Emerson's swimming lessons. (We are going to Florida for the holidays and Emerson hasn't been in a pool in a couple of years, so we thought she better do some more lessons to get her acclimated to the water again.)


In my Stampendous pail, I received Bee Buddies, Bee Wings, Bee Secret, Secret Admirer, Changito Logo, Changito Love Balloon, Changito Bouquet & Crazy About You. I look forward to showing you some goodies I've made with these soon.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Mine were waiting for me when I got home. . .I'm dying to play with them! Love what you've posted since I've been offline!