This is going to be a short post.....my DH has to study for his MBA class, so I'm on duty. I finally got a chance to play with my Stampendous Coterie the other day. I tried to post the card then, but for some reason the camera software was acting up and I couldn't get the pictures off my camera. Anyway, I had fun playing with this monkey! I hope to get a chance to play some more after the girls go to bed tonight!
Supplies: Paper-SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Basic Grey Mellow; Accessories: Brads from Hendgehog Ink's share, Marvy Round Giga Scalloped Punch, SU!'s Ticket Corner punch & 1 1/4 & 1 3/8" round punches, ribbon from Michael's, dimensionals.
Supplies: Paper-SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Basic Grey Mellow; Accessories: Brads from Hendgehog Ink's share, Marvy Round Giga Scalloped Punch, SU!'s Ticket Corner punch & 1 1/4 & 1 3/8" round punches, ribbon from Michael's, dimensionals.



1 comment:
Oh I just LOVE it! So cute! Can't wait to play with mine!
Post a Comment