Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birth Announcements


First, thank you to Deb & Allison for helping me with my color issues. (see earlier post) I think because I have two girls, I am always leaning towards "girlie" color combinations....teals, pinks, purples, etc. I just blank when I have to come up with a gender neutral card. I have more announcments to make and will take the color advice from Deb & Allison. But in the meantime, I made a couple of these up. I feel like they are a little boring, so I think by adding Bashful Blue and So Saffron (like they suggested), it will liven up the card a little more. I am making these for a surprise for a friend of mine who doesn't know what she is having. I hope she like them!

Camryn is down sleeping and Emerson is playing so quietly, so now is my time to get some cleaning done! Thanks for looking! (sorry the lighting is so bad in the picture...I just couldn't get it to turn out today.)


Supplies:
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery & Whisper White
Stamps: SU! Bundle of Joy, Punchy Words-GinaK Designs
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, StazOn Timber Brown
Accessories: Cuttlebug Spots & Dot Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Crop-A-Dile, Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window Punch, Marvy Uchida Giga Scalloped Circle Punch & Mega Circle Punch, Brown Watercolor Pencil, gamsol, blending stump, ribbon (from JoAnn's)

No comments: