Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I need your help!!

I'm stuggling here! I need your help!! I'm trying to make some birth announcements for a friend of mine (for a surprise for her) and I can't come up with a color combo. She doesn't know what she is having (this is her 3rd baby and already has a girl and a boy). I'm using the bear from the set Bundle of Joy, which I've already watercolored brown with colored pencils and gamsol. What other colors do I put with it?? I've already used the color combo thing-a-ma-jig from Scraptitude, but nothing is jumping out at me. I need another 1-2 colors to go with Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I like Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery with these colors...hope I am not too boring!

Anonymous said...

I like certainly celery and so saffron with chocolate chip as she doesn't know what she's having.