Okay all you crafty people out there....I need your help!! I have been a SU! hobby demonstrator for over 5 years and have never had a party. What does that tell you about my addiction??? Well, I am having my first party this weekend and need some ideas. I had a card all planned out using the Time Well Spent stamp set, but the hostess told me last night that she doesn't want to do a card and would rather do a papercraft. I'm totally blanking! I have no idea what to do that won't cost me a lot in supplies. Any ideas out there? Please help! The party is this Saturday (2/23).
Onto a card. This is Emerson's Valentine's Day card that I made her. I usually don't get into too much detail with her cards because she likes to carry them around with her for weeks and usually picks them apart. Like she did with this one.....she took the bee off and just carries that around with her. Crazy, I know! Of course the card is PINK, and I had to add a little sparkle with some Diamond Stickles.
Alright ladies......help me with ideas!!!!! PLEASE!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
I need some ideas.....and a card
Posted by
Kelley
at
7:56 AM
Labels: Cards, Misc. Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Adorable card, Kelley! What kind of papercraft? There's tons of patterns for boxes, etc on the SU website. Here's a little "treat" I recently made for Savannah's class. The directions are on Melanie's blog. The link is within my post. http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2008/02/valentines.html
HOpe that helps!
Hey Kelley,
How about a geniebag? Beate had a cute one on her blog the other day. You could use a stamped image instead of the flower...
http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/16/workshop-project/
kelley,
how about making nugget boxes and covering the nuggets with the avery labels. they will love it! or, you could stamp on tissue paper and use your heat gun to adhere it to a candle. if you don't know how to do it, feel free to contact me at julie.hughes@fiserv.com
Post a Comment