Here is a card that I made for Kirsten to thank her for the Naptime Nuggets that I won. The base of the card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. I used the new DCWV glittered All Dressed Up stack. I just love that paper in that stack. I used my Coluzzle to cut out the two circles on the left side of the card and used decorative scissors to make the circle scalloped. The frame is from the Setting the Stage stamp set from MFT that I won from Kirsten, stamped with Jet Black StazOn on Very Vanilla from SU! The sentiment is from the set Much Appreciated from SU! And I used some black velvet ribbon from Michael's to finish off the card. I didn't really feel like I had to do much to the card since the paper was so ornate. I struggled for a while because I felt like I wasn't doing enough to the card, but the more I tried to do, it looked too busy. Since the paper was my inspiration, I left it at that. I hope she likes it!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment