Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Banner

Like my new banner? Beth Silaika over at Freckled Fun Designs does wonders with her designs. If you haven't seen her work yet, stop by Freckled Fun Designs and check out her amazing work! I haven't really played around with the colors of my blog yet to get everything to coordinate.....I'm just happy to have my banner!

Beth also created some watermarks for me so I can be legal in the blogging & copyright world when posting things. Now I just have to figure out how to use them!

Camryn has been teething big time the last few days....low-grade fever, runny nose which turns into congestion, irritability, drooling, etc. so not much has been done in the craft room. I get to "play" tomorrow night so I hope to have some goodies to share this weekend with you.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE your new banner! It's adorable!