Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HELP!! I can't stop!!!


I'm making up for lost time from being on bedrest! I didn't get to go shopping for months and no I am making up! I was at Michael's the other day and couldn't stop myself when I walked past the $1 bins. I went there to get 1 thing and walked away with two bags full of stuff! I think I need a recovery group or something......wait! Who am I kidding? I don't want to stop!


I picked up lots of those $1 clear acryclic stamp sets and some acrylic blocks to go with them. I think I picked up one of each of their sets, which means I picked up 8-10 of the sets! I even got some duplicates, so maybe I'll be giving them away in the future for some "candy".....Maybe when I hit the 1,000 mark!


I hope to get back into the craft room soon and create with some of my Michael's goodies! Thanks for looking and enjoy this beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Aren't they great? I think I have all of them too, but I still have to chech each time I go! LOL

Keri Jackson said...

Looks like good stuff!