Sunday, October 21, 2007

People Say We Monkey Around


I finally got a chance to play with my new Changito Monkey Pair. I've had this stamp for a while, but just haven't had the time to use it. I also got the Changito Monkey clear stamp set. Lots of cool stamps in that set.

I used my new Basic Grey - Scarlet's Letter paper. Hobby Lobby recently had 50% off their paper, including their packaged paper, so I stocked up on some Basic Grey papers that I had my eye on for some time. I got Scarlet's Letter, Blush & Pheobe. Now if I could only find some more time to use it all. I used my oval Coluzzle to cut the oval shapes. Nothing fancy....just wanted to at least clock in some time in the craft room today....it seems to help the soul, YKWIM??

Supplies: Paper-SU! Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey Scarlet Letter; Ink-Basic Brown, StazOn; Accessories-Black eyelets, Black brads, ribbon from Michael's, Coluzzle, SU! Ticket Corner Punch; Font-TIA Printalicious from Autumn Leaves

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Kelley! Love those monkeys!