WOW!! We finally have all of Emerson's birthday parties out of the way! When you have a big family, not everyone fits in the house all at the same time, so we divided it up into 3 separate family parties and then another parties with just her little friends. Next year, I'm going to rent a hall if I have to....4 parties is way too much!!! Anyway, here is the card that I made for her. I only did a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 card because I had about 10 minutes to do the card before dinner was ready. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! I'm just diggin' this cute little ballerina stamp and saying from Hambo stamps. It just fit Emerson perfectly.....she wears her little ballerina tutu all the time....she even wore it to the grocery store last weekend while wearing her pajamas! If you ever need a conversation starter, we've got one you can borrow!
Here is Emerson after she opened her new baby stroller/jogger from Mommy, Daddy & Camryn. In less than a year, she wore out her other baby stroller so it was time for new one. I just can't believe how old she is getting. You really start to realize that when they can reason with you. The other night we tried to put her down a little early....because she needed the sleep...and she said, "I can't go to sleep yet...the moon isn't out." I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond. It's at that moment that you realize that they are too smart for their own good!
Thanks for looking and I hope to have more to share tomorrow.
Supplies: SU! Paper-Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White; DCWV Glitter Stack paper; Ink: Black StazOn, Pixie Pink Marker, Blush Blossom Marker, Creamy Caramel Marker; Accessories: Coluzzle, Giga Scalloped Round Punch, Jumbo Round Punch, Horizontal Slit Punch, Sparkle Ribbon, 1/16 Fiskars hand punch



3 comments:
Check out this post...
http://kirstendubosque.blogspot.com/2007/10/and-winner-is.html
Hugs!!!
Hope she had a wonderful day! She is just a doll baby! How CUTE!
How Precious....I love little comments that just melt our Hearts...You are truly Blessed..
Hugs,
Lisa B <><
Post a Comment