Man! Have I been a bad blogger lately, or what??? I just haven't had the time to get in the craft room and play! Camryn is no longer sleeping through the night like she used to and the girls aren't napping at the same time either. They go to bed around 9pm and I am in bed shortly after that! I've just been so tired! And let's not talk about the house! It's a disaster.....and we have 2 of Emerson's birthday parties here this weekend. Not sure when I'll find the time to clean. I digress.
Here is a card that I made for my mom for her birthday. I thought it turned out pretty well! I used my Cakeabella stamp...she's just so darn cute! I think the reason I like the Bella's so much is because they remind me of me! Some days my curly hair gets a little wild and crazy and I could be Cakeabella!! I used more paper from the DCWV Glitter stack and layered it on top of Pumpkin Pie. I used some of my Prima flowers and a brad from the Target $1 spot. The birthday stamp came from Michael's $1 bin.
I have more goodies that I've made, just trying to find the time to post them all. Maybe when the girls aren't napping together, I can try to post some more stuff!! TFL!
Supplies: Stamp-Cakeabella, HB-Michael's; Paper-DCWV Glitter Stack, SU!-Pumpkin Pie, Glorious Green, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White; Accessories-Prima Flowers, brad (Target $1 Spot), blue organdy ribbon, paper piercer, tag corner punch, SU! watercolor pencils, gamsol, stumps, diamond stickles



No comments:
Post a Comment